September 27, 2013

Look of the day: Palm leggings


So this is just a quick post about what I was wearing today. It is very simple, a palm leggings from the H&M and Versace collaboration, matched with a loose fitting black blouse and some escada black flats. Fall is really coming now and I bet these are the last days with some sun. But with fall coming, it also means that my most favourite time of the year is quickly approaching too: winter. There is just something about this season that makes me so happy. The short days give you the perfect reason to stay inside, snuggle up in front of the fire place with a good book and some hot cocoa. You can start decorating for christmas and spend some time skiing.
One of the things on my to do list for fall? Definitely to master the layering style. I am so bad at it! I guess, if you can pull off layering, you really can pull off everything else. What do you guys think?
Love, Jules





Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment