September 13, 2013

Interior: Black

At my house everything is white and very simple but when I see these pictures, I almost want to start painting again. I really like how it looks when you have a white interior with just a black wall, combine this with some color accents and you get a nice room. In my opinion, it's a perfect way to make a big room cosy! When you have a small room, you can add some black accents because an entirely black wall makes your room look smaller. I should remember this when I'm moving to a new apartment next time! 

Stadshem

Hus&Hem

Alvhem

Milk Magazine

Boligpluss

Planete deco

Alvhem
Klikk

I found all these pictures at a French interior website. Almost every day, they put new photos online, every time from another house and a different style (and different countries!). It's perfect to get a lot of inspiration!

You should check it out: http://www.planete-deco.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment