January 26, 2014

Quick bites

Normally when I study, I eat a lot of junk food, just because I don't want to spend an hour preparing a meal and then spend another half hour cleaning up the mess. But this is a recipe I scooped up Pinterest and slightly altered it. It's healthy and really delicious!



You'll need:
-1 Aubergine
-1 Zucchini
-Pesto Rosso
-Cheese (either grated or sliced. I changed my mind midway through and used sliced one)
-Salt and Pepper



Slice up your aubergine and your zucchini. Then distribute your aubergine slices all over your baking tray. Put down as many as you want.
Then put on each sllice a thin layer Pesto Rosso and above the zucchini. I put 2 slices of zucchini on each aubergine but you can make it 1,2,3... as much as you like. Use salt and pepper.
 

Then take your cheese and either sprinkle your grated pizza cheese or just take the cheese slices (I used Gouda) and put it on every "tower". Done!!



Put into the oven for 15 min or until your cheese is nicely melted and forms a crust.
You see? It's so easy! And you also need just a few things so the cleaning up is at a minimum! I'm gonna do these more often.



Bon appetit!!
Thanks for reading!
Love, Jules

PS: Btw, If you have some leftovers, you can eat them the next day. They are delicious cold too!


No comments:

Post a Comment