January 04, 2014

Favorite web shops

Because I have to study every day for some more weeks, I have no time to enjoy the winter sales in Belgium. I've found the perfect solution for this: web shops! You don't have to worry about the traffic or parking spots, no annoying children running through the shops, no claustrophobic feelings because of all the people, you don't lose time waiting in line to pay and above all: it's a perfect way to relax after a long day of studying! Here I give you a list with my favorite shops, enjoy!


I guess almost everybody knows this brand, I really love it! They have so many beautiful clothes and accessories to personalize your interior, I would spend my entire budget here if you let me. On the web shop, you can order everything they sell in the shops, plus lots of online exclusives. 




When I start browsing the ASOS website, I always want to buy so many things! They sell lots of clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags and so on for every occasion. 




I just LOVE the clothes by Zara but honestly hate to go to the shop during sales. I don't know if it's the same in every country, but in Belgium it's really not normal. From the first day of the sales, there's always just one big mountain of clothes, which results in people almost fighting to find the right size. 



This is the web shop by a young belgian couple of bloggers (check out their blog here). You can buy wonderful accessories for your interior, going from pillows and lamps to posters and flower pots.


Feel free to post your favorite web shops as a comment.

Thanks for reading!
Love, Louise



No comments:

Post a Comment