- some mushrooms
- fresh green beans (preferably thin French style)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Wash mushrooms and let drain.
Trim the ends of the beans and cut them in half so you have bite-sized pieces.
Cut mushrooms into slices 1 cm (about 1/2 inches) thick.
Roast for about 20-30 minutes, starting to check for doneness after 20 minutes. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper and then sprinkle with finely grated Parmesan.
Have a nice meal!
Source: Kalyn's Kitchen