November 20, 2013

DIY: Recycled jars

So I was just cleaning my place, when I saw these jars that had been standing there for some days, waiting to be brought to the garbage.

Suddenly I realized I had some left over paint from one of my previous "do-it-yourself-projects", the one with the black globe. I just painted the lids of the jars black and now I have some useful containers which, in my opinion, look way better than with the original lids!









I'm really sorry for this small post. In the past few weeks, we were both very busy with college and it's kind of difficult to find a good balance between studying and doing things for your pleasure, like for example writing something for the blog. I guess it's something we both need to learn over time.
This was just something I did between my lunch break today and wanted to share with you. Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Thanks for reading!
Love, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment