October 14, 2013

Stuffed zucchini with mushrooms

I really love to cook, but now that I have to go to college again I have not so much time anymore so I'm always looking for some easy but tasteful and healthy recipes. I have to admit it doesn't look that good on this pictures, but you really have to make it before you judge! :)

What you need:
- a zucchini
- 400 gr minced meat
- some mushrooms, as much as you want
- grated cheese
- a clove of garlic

Wash the zucchini in some fresh water for some time because you won't peel it. Take the seeds out with a small spoon to create some space for the minced meat. 


Chop the garlic and add it to the minced meat with some salt and pepper.


Put the meat in the zucchini and lay some mushrooms on top of it.


Add some salt and pepper and finish by adding a bit of cheese.


Put it in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 200°c, until the meat is totally cooked-through. 



No comments:

Post a Comment